123 HP OfficeJet 5255 Printer Offline Error
It is possible to use your OfficeJet 5255 printer without an internet connection. These utilities assist you in diagnosing network connections. Restart the printer and check the connection to see if the issue continues. Adjustment may be necessary to reestablish lost connections. Ascertain that all ports on the computer are connected. Upgrade to the newest version if you’ve exhausted all other options and are still unable to resolve the issue. Additional solutions will be required to create a communication link.
You must have an Apple device with a version higher than 7 in order to connect the 123HP Officejet 5255 to it. If it is not linked to a computer by USB or a wireless printer, it is not being used. The Wireless Setup Wizard may be accessed by selecting the Settings icon on the printer’s display and then the Wireless Setup Wizard option. Look for and connect to the required wireless network in an effort to complete the task. As soon as your printers are connected to the network, you may print a network setup sheet and download and install the MAC driver for your HP Officejet 5255 printers.
As previously stated, both a second Windows printing device and a manual wireless connection are options. If you utilise a wireless connection, a backup connection is required. You may create a custom network connection or add a second printing device using Windows. HP Printer Assistance print drivers must be used if the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer is not connected to the internet. If the problem has not been resolved by your printer, one of the following options may be worth a try.
How to link/Connect/Fix/Attach 123 HP OfficeJet 5255 wirelessly?
To resolve the HP OfficeJet 5255 offline problem, follow the steps below:
- When the printer is connected to a separate network (referred to as the “guest” or “host”), the printer is renamed “HP OfficeJet 5255.”
- You may need to make network configuration changes. You may be able to connect directly to a wifi network, or vice versa, using wireless technology.
- We’ve previously covered how to uninstall and reinstall the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer configuration.
- Using the Windows command line interface, disable ICMP on the device (SNMP). Select Printer Model from the context menu when right-clicking the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer name. To deactivate the SNMP status, go to the Ports tab.
- Navigate to Networking. To finish this project, you will need to connect to the network.
- Prevent IPv6 usage if the system is capable of doing so. You may determine the capabilities of your network by inspecting the network or network window, as well as the website for your networking equipment. Avoid placing the HP OfficeJet 5255 too near to the router.
- Connect an HP OfficeJet 5255 printer to complete the setup. If the new connection is successful, there may be a problem with the old computer. If the new connection fails, take it to a service or try an other kind of connection.
- HP OfficeJet 5255 reprint Before removing the USB connection, it is recommended to uninstall the existing printer software. Hold down the SHIFT key while the computer boots. Reload the software from 123.hp.com/support/hp/
- Following that, the solutions to problems 1, 2, and 3 will assist you in resolving the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer issue. If the problem persists, you may need expert help.
- Numerous people around the city are willing to assist with technical problems. This service is available to anybody. Additionally, there are independent service providers.