Fix HP Deskjet 3637 Printer offline error in Windows
How to Fix HP 3637 Offline Error Code on Mac & Windows 10
When attempting to print with your HP DeskJet 3637 printer, the offline error is the most irritating aspect. This error may be caused by a variety of factors, including the network’s configuration. These faults all have similar remedies, which is the purpose of this website. To resolve the hp 3637 not connecting, not responding, not working, not printing, deactivated, stuck paused idle stopped issue, follow the simple steps below.
To begin, you can perform some common troubleshooting procedures, such as using the HP Print and Scan Doctor utility to verify network connectivity, checking the default printer settings, resetting the printer and verifying the connection status, verifying that the correct port is selected, updating the firmware, or manually connecting. To get detailed instructions, please visit 123.hp.com/dj3637.
How do i connect my hp deskjet 3637 printer to my wireless network
Step 1- Check the network:
Step 2 - Swap from Wireless to USB or Ethernet connection:
- When connecting the HP DeskJet 3637 printer to the network, ensure that you connect to a network that is not a guest or host network.
- As presenter networks, including some especially in public spaces, may include additional features such as isolation capabilities that prevent printers from connecting and printing.
- To print to your HP DeskJet 3637 printer directly from your wireless computer, use Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct.
- If you have access to a wireless router serving a guest network, you can temporarily disable security features, allowing the printer to connect to the Internet. You can then print using HP ePrint.
- If none of the above methods work for you, you may try another.
- If you have problems with wifi, you may connect by USB or Ethernet.
- You really need to do a Windows search for your printer and click on the results.
- Then choose Utility and then Add a new printer.
- Include the command to change the mode of connection.
- When asked, determine whether you need to connect the USB cable or the network.
Step 3 - Remove and reinstall Printer:
Step 4 - Disable Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP):
- The last step in resolving any issues is to reset the computer.
- After establishing a new driver instance in Windows, the driver settings should be reset.
- Conduct a search for device in Windows and then select Devices and Printer in the search results.
- Select Remove device by right-clicking the HP DeskJet 3637 printer’s name.
- Yes, and then wait a few seconds.
- In Windows, type Devices and then choose Devices and Printers from the search results.
- Now, right-click the printer’s name and choose Printer Properties from the context menu. Select the Ports tab.
- Click Configure Port after selecting the TCP/IP port that is currently being used.
- Remove the checkbox next to SNMP Status Enabled and then click Ok. Reprint the page.
Note:- if you are not able to fix 123 HP deskjet 3637 Printer offline error in Windows and Mac with above troubleshooting steps. you can contact us. Same step also apply if your printer is not connected, not working, not printing, not responding, stopped, stuck paused get idle, not coming on network, deactivated, goes sleep mode, connectionless, disconnected and off-line.